P.O. Box 22165, Milwaukie, OR 97269-2165
- Products & Services
- Download our RX Forms to get started today or call us at 1-877-283-5351
for additional product information.
Dental Product Information
Full implant solutions for all indications.
We work with a specialized team, with years of experience in the design and manufacturing of dental implants. We offer diverse and the most popular implant systems.
Aesthetic Z+ offers 45% more translucency than other zirconia products and the incredible flexural strength of 1250 Mpa. With fewer fractures while mimicking the aesthetics of natural dentin, it's truly a viable restorative solution.
• 45% Translucency
• Flexural Strength of 1250 Mpa
• Natural Aesthetics
• Bridges up to 14 units
A highly translucent, high-strength zirconia solution for your anterior and posterior cases.
• Translucency that rivals lithium disilicate
• Aesthetics that reflect natural dentition
• Durability and high strength (769 MPa flexural strength)
• Designed digitally to increase efficiencies and profitability
• Conventional cementation
• Perfect for single crowns and 3-unit anterior bridges
Zenostar is a 100% full-milled, pure Zirconia restoration...with no porcelain overlay...no porcelain fractures!
• Less than half the price of a gold crown
• Aesthetic alternative to gold restoration and PFM
• 1200 MPa flexural strength
• Conventional chamfer prep and cementation
• Excellent marginal fit
• Indications: posterior crowns and bridges and works
well with limited occlusal clearance
The New Generation All-Ceramic Restorations are supported by a high strength zirconia framework and given the translucency nature of zirconia, all restorations closely mimic the appearance of natural dentition. The Calypso Zirconia framework is available in 8 vita classic core shades to optimize color and clarity. Zirconia, at 1200 MPa flexural strength, is better able to resist crack propagation and with two overlays of porcelain, the restorations have life-like aesthetics. Indications are anterior, posterior and up to 6-unit bridges.
Aesthetic Flex is an innovative, advanced thermoplastic partial solution that delivers on all fronts.
• Natural aesthetics
• Remarkably resistant to stains and odors; won't discolor
• Thin, yet virtually unbreakable
• Flexible and translucent for high patient satisfaction
• Easy to adjust and polish
Metal Cast Partials
Metal Cast Partials represent an excellent practical and affordable prosthetic choice available for your patients. Even though cast metal partials are made of stronger materials, they are less bulky. They fit better and last longer, providing years of comfort for your patient. When appropriate, their use should be considered as a viable treatment option. We offer a wide variety of removable prosthetics featuring:
- Non-Allergenic (nickel and beryllium free)
- Unsurpassed memory
- Ease of adjustment
- Beautiful polishability
- Using Ivoclar Vivadent Premium BlueLine Teeth
DreamGuard represents revolutionary, digital printing production of nightguards and splints. The process ensures high-quality, unparalleled design and precision fit. It's your dream come true with minimal chairside adjustments and exceptional patient comfort!
Benefits for Clinicians:
- Send traditional PVS or digital impressions
- Provide patients quicker turnaround time
- No need for rework or patient visit to replicate lost/damaged splints due to digital file storage
- Indications: nightguards and splints
Benefits for Patients:
- Rigid outside/soft inside; flexible for patient comfort
- Transparent, resistant to staining
- High impact resistance, less likely to break or fracture
- 3-years guaranteed shelf life
It is clear that there still is a tremendous need for removable appliances today. In the United States alone, it is estimated that there will be approximately 38 million edentulous elderly adults by the year 2020 compared with only 33.6 million in 1991; the aging of the "baby boom" population largely accounts for the increase. While the basic process of making dentures has changed little over the past several decades, new materials and techniques provide functional, esthetic restorations that offer exceptional value to patients. Implant treatment is a tremendous adjunct to removable prosthodontics in the treatment of edentulous patients, but it is not within the financial reach of all dental patients. Assured Dental Laboratory possesses the knowledge and trained technicians to deliver complete dentures that mimic the color and characterization of natural gums. All dentures come in a variety of shades with Ivoclar Vivadent Premium BlueLine teeth.
Achieve PURE esthetic results with Ceramage, a Zirconium Silicate integrated indirect restorative with positive 5-year clinical studies. A PFS (progressive fine structure) filling of more than 73% plus an organic polymer matrix delivers superior flexural strength and unsurpassed polishability. Ceramage® provides superior wear characteristics; simulating the wear and translucency of natural dentition, excellent for implants, inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges. Ceramage allows for conventional cementation and is extraordinarily biocompatible.
IPS e.max comprises highly esthetic and high strength materials for both the press and the cadcam techniques. Recommend for single units & up to 4-unit bridges conventional preparation and cementation. With e.max you can choose the framework material. Either glass ceramic or zirconium oxide the new material generation is based on nano-fluorapatite and endows the restorations with utmost individual appearance and true to nature properties.